Collective Mapping of the Critical Zone — Resource Page
Outlining the Challenge and Call to Artists
- Bruno Latour, Inside – a performance lecture in which philosopher, anthropologist, sociologist outlines the problem and the challenge, presenting the art work of Alexandra Arènes, Sonya Levy and Axelle Grégoire.
- Donna Haraway, Staying with the Trouble: Making Kin in the Chthulucene
- Anna Tsing & Donna Haraway: “Tunneling in the Chthulucene”
- Bruno Latour Why Gaia is not the globe?
- Can we land on earth? – an interview with Bruno Latour
- Critical Zone Lab — https://zonecritiquelab.tumblr.com/archive
- Gaia-graphy — https://gaia-graphy.tumblr.com/
Critical Zone Science
- What’s So Critical about the Critical Zone? CriticalZoneOrg
- Sustaining Earth’s Critical Zone Basic Science and Interdisciplinary: Solutions for Global Challenges
- New Report Says Human Tampering Threatens Planet’s Life-Sustaining Surface National Science Foundation
- Soil Microbes
- Lovelock, James. 1979. Gaia: A New Look at Life on Earth. Oxford University Press
- Lynn Margulis Symbiotic Earth. 2018. “Explore the life and ideas of evolutionary theorist and biologist Lynn Margulis, a scientific rebel whose unconventional theories challenged the male-dominated scientific community and are today fundamentally changing how we look at ourselves, evolution, and the environment.” DirectorJohn Feldman
- Scott Gilbert. 2012. A Symbiotic View of Life: We Have Never Been Individuals.
- Alexandra Arènes Cartogenese
- Axelle Grégoire RE-Composition
- Witness Tree Social Media Project https://harvardforest.fas.harvard.edu/witness-tree-social-media-project Twitter: https://twitter.com/awitnesstree